Friday 25 December 2020

what if I'm wrong?๐Ÿ’ซ




what if I'm wrong!??

A very general question i asked...What if I'm wrong? The most common question I ask myself whenever am thinking about something. The thought of being wrong makes me feels scary as well as also sends chill to my spine. Losing something and regretting because of my own decision is scary as fuck....but we really can't do anything at that point of time. Sometimes i look to the sky and try to ask this question over n over again!..but couldn't get the answer yet.But, i guess... The most scary thing is finding urself being the sole responsible for destroying urself.The only person responsible for my own catastrophe....is none other (it's me). Back to my point, I think being always right is also an obsession we all got. Having the perfect life is the dream we all Live. Perfection? Does that even exist? I don't think it does maybe that's why we all are so obsessed with it... isn't it!? Chasing something impossible it's in our genes, I guess in all human genes. But imagine a life without trial and error, without making mistake...It's more like a representation without living life to the fullest.....but many of us would choose meaningless life than that of the one full of heartaches and laughter.. including myself also.

But, anyhow....Atleast they should have told us it's ok to be wrong"!.....so that we don't have to fit in a world which doesn't even exist for us....

3 comments:

  1. Striving for perfection is a good thing but acknowledging one's limitations is also an important part of life
    Perfection is a fine goal to have .
    Goodluck with your endeavours ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Expectation ❣️

 There is a world that we want to build that exists in imaginations and then there is the world in which we live that exists in reality. Ima...