Saturday 9 January 2021

Love to sit in silence πŸ™ƒ

dark image


So, I love to sit in silence ......

There's something about myself that i can't explain to anyone.... despite the fact that the world is always a nice place with people around to lean on!....i know sometime it just hurts hiding one's feelings and pretending to be strong for far too long....but i really don't want to express myself at all in front of anyone; i just want to being alone with my own little world.....being tired all day is just apart of who i am!!πŸ™‚

     So I Love to sit in silence❤️ beneath the starry sky drawned in my own thought πŸ’­... listening to those songs which is never mine❤️

~shivanya_b

4 comments:

Expectation ❣️

 There is a world that we want to build that exists in imaginations and then there is the world in which we live that exists in reality. Ima...